Our friendly and knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth and stress-free as possible. We’ve provided helpful information about our office on this page, including directions, hours, insurance and billing, as well as payment options.
1539 Parental Home Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
Please call during normal business hours to schedule your appointment. We are committed to scheduling same day sick visit appointments on the same day whenever possible. We understand occasional circumstances prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment. If possible, please notify our office in advance if you are running late or unable to make your appointment. Our scheduling coordinators will do their best to re-schedule you promptly. Missed appointments and late cancellations are subject to a fee.
Insurance and Billing
Progressive Pediatrics accepts over 13 different kinds of insurance plans. Below is a full list of the insurance plans we accept,
- AETNA HMO, PPO, EPO
- BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD (ALL PLANS EXCEPT MYBLUE)
- CHRISTIAN CARE
- CIGNA HMO/PPO
- FEDERATED INSURANCE
- GOLDEN RULE
- MULTI PLAN
- TRICARE STANDARD
- TUFTS ASSOCIATED HEALTH PLANS
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- UMR (UNITED MEDICAL RESOURCES)
If you do not see your insurance on this list, please contact us at 904-338-0434 or your insurance company. We will do our best to help, but it is ultimately your responsibility to verify that your insurance is in network with our clinic.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please contact our billing department for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own pediatrician.
What are the fees for non-covered services?
- Immunization, School PhysicalForms - $10 per form (first set free at the time of the visit)
- Sports or Camp Physical with Forms - $50
- Sports or Camp Form only - $35
- Letters to employers, schools, etc. - $10-$250 per hour, depending on complexity
- Disability, FMLA & other paperwork - $50-$250 per hour, depending on complexity
- Comprehensive Chart Reviews - $150-$250 per hour, depending on complexity
- Consultation with schools, lawyers, parents, etc. - $150-$250 per hour, depending on complexity
- Medical Records to non-medical providers - $1/page for the 1st 25 pages; then $0.25 per page
- Missed appointments or late cancellations - $50 for Well Check orConsultation Visit, $35 OfficeVisit
- Returned Check Fees - $35
- No Show/Late Cancellation Fee - $25
Dr. Miles and Dr. Ceron have privileges to attend to newborn babies at both St. Vincent's Hospital Southside and Baptist Medical Center Downtown in Jacksonville. Newborns at all other hospitals are seen by the neonatologists on staff there, for whom we have a great deal of respect and can be in communication with if you have any questions about their care.
If the unforeseen arises and your child needs to be admitted to the hospital, Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital at Baptist Downtown is the place to go. The “hospitalist” team of doctors is there 24/7 to attend to every detail of your child’s management, something that we cannot do while working in the office. However, we are available via the phone to help with explanations and to speak to the staff if needed in order to make sure all your needs are being met during this stressful time.